A gift for ME and some SCAL news!

>> Saturday, February 6, 2010


Howdy everyone! I dont have anything crafty to show you today but I do have something fun to share and some important news for SCAL users or for those that have wanted it and just not purchased it yet! :)

First, my giftie!

My dear friend Tangii got me a birthday present for my PMS birthday of 1 year! Isnt that sweet of her?! And i just got it in the mail yesterday and i am in love! It's so stinkin cute!
She had a special card back stamp made for me!

Here is a photo of what it looks like...



Isnt that super fun! It's me as a fairy with the PMS font and my name and everything!
I'm so excited to stamp it on EVERYTHING! hahaha!

This stamp was made by Cat Dubail. She has all kinds of fun designs ready for the pickin' (think of return address stamps... which i think i'm going to have her make for me!, card back stamps, many many more ideas!) or you can send her your own idea OR she will think something up for you! Endless possibilties... super fun and she gets them made and out to ya SUPER fast!
Oh, and at very reasonable prices! The stamp comes to you on a mount with handle. :)

So thats my fun gift! And now onto some SCAL news!

The Sure Cuts A Lot version 2 has been updated again! It's now at update 5 and there are new drawing options, editting options, a lot of stuff really. The best way to give you the info is to direct you to Canda Crafts...

I also want to mention that Canda has the BEST deals on the SCAL program as well as a lot of other products, cricut carts, etc AND she has a special going on right now thru february 14th to save and ADDITIONAL 10% even on her clearance items.! Use FEB14 at check out. :)

You can also get the update to SCAL version 2 for free at Canda's site... HERE


And now we're off to a birthday party! Have a wonderful day everyone! Come back tomorrow... i have a very special card and post to share! :)


4 comments:

Tracey Saturday, February 06, 2010  

I love that stamp!! So fabulous!!

Nancy Tuesday, February 09, 2010  

How versatile, a stove out of the "You've got mail" template, very creative. Love the soap cupcake!
Nancy

tina grennan,  Tuesday, February 09, 2010  

Thank you for sharing how you made the soap.. It was so cute and sounds very easy..

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP