A beautiful picture...

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

I hate that I dont have anything of my own crafty to show you today. My parents got into town yesterday (yeeeeeeeeeeah!) and we've been prepping for my son's birthday party on saturday and i've had a pretty large wholesale order i've been working on. :) So needless to say, crafting time has been slim. Hopefully my mom and I will get to have some crafty time tonight since my mom is a pretty great card maker herself! Plus there are going to be sneak peeks for both PMS and MTME coming up! In fact, Lauren has started the MTME peeks today, so you can go to HER blog to check that out! You can also check out Mona and Pam!

But i did have to share that the makeup 4 the weekend challenge from PMS starts today and OMG, lisa has picked the most beautiful picture as her inspiration!



Is that picture not just beautiful?! I want to print it and put it in a frame is so gorgeous! Oh and you should see what my dear friend Lisa Kind did with this as her inspiration!
Go check everything out HERE!

And hopefully i'll have somehting crafty to show you very soon! :)

2 comments:

Michelle VP Friday, February 26, 2010  

Have lots of fun with your parents and your birthday boy! :)

Stephanie J Friday, February 26, 2010  

Hi Katie - Steph here from the Bombshell Stamps Design Team. I'm going to send you a quick little email regarding a project I'm working on related to Bombshell Stamps; hopefully you'll like the idea!

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP