OMG - one more post for today!

>> Saturday, February 6, 2010

OMG... i know i already posted once today, but this post just came to my attention...

http://www.mastersinhealthcare.net/blog/2010/top-40-rubber-stamping-craft-blogs/

At first look, i'm like... wow, this is a great comprehensive list of some great crafting blogs and then..... WHAT?! I'm on the list! ME! My blog! NUMBER 12!

I'm honored, floored and very humbled. I dont know who posts on this blog... but they just made my day during a moment that i really needed my day made. :)

Thank you!


Ok, now scroll down to continue to read about a fun gift and the update to Sure Cuts A Lot. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP