It's my little cookie monsters birthday!

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010




My little man is 4 today! I simply can not believe it!
When did he get to be so big?!
He may be crazy, a little bit um, quirky, but he's my little man and i love him to death!

He loves to craft with me. He loves to make people cards (which these days involve less and less stamps and more and more drawing.... perhaps he'll be one of my illustrators one day!)

He loves all things blue, monsters, and anything sweet to eat!

So i made him this card for today!

I used Cookie Man from the february release from Paper Makeup Stamps.
This image so reminds me of Jack! Especially since he's trying to sneak some cookies before anyone catches him! It doesnt matter where i hid them... he will find a way! haha!

Here is a close up of the image...
I probably should have done a little more shading on the cookie jar. Oh well!

Jack has fully learned his numbers and letters and is now learning how to put them together to spell on his own. He can spell his name, mama, and Elle (one of his little girlfriends who's name i taught him for her birthday card... now he spells it all the time!) and he's constantly asking how to spell other things. Its fun, and sad all at the same time since he's growing up!

For his card i knew i needed to have the number 4 on it because after today it will surpass his current favorite number which is 3. I used the Precious alpha set from Close to My Heart. Even though i've done a recent MAJOR cleanout of my stamps (see the for sale up in my tool bar, there is still a ton left) my alpha sets by CTMH were definite keepers. I love the ability to line up clear alpha stamps and the CTMH quality just cant be beat!

Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by! The rest of my day is going to be filled with fun and games, blue cupcakes and Chuck E Cheese! Gotta love a 4 year olds birthday! Time to eat with reckless abandon!

Have a wonderful day everyone!



Stamps:
Precious Alpha from Close to my Heart

Coloring with Copics:
B21, B24, B28 (spots), E40, E41, E42, E44

Paper:
all from my scrap bin so i dont really have colors for you, sorry!

Tools and Accessories:
Man, minimal card huh! haha!
Circle punches by Creative Memories

6 comments:

Ciacchina Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

Auguri! e..bellissima card!

Gabby Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

Awwww...Happy Birthday Jack!

Christi Flores Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

Happy birthday sweet Jack!! LOVE your card for him and I'm sure he did too. I can't believe my little cookie monster will be FIVE in a month. :(

Kristie W. Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

How cute!! Happy Birthday Jack!

Randee E Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

Awww! I LOVE this!! Happy Birthday Jack! Big Birthday hugs :0)

Karen Thursday, February 25, 2010  

Cute cookie monster....both your boy & that cute image! Have fun with your fam celebrating 4years (they grow up so quickly!!)! :>

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP