The time has come...

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

to do a major clean out of my craft room! Soon i'll be combining my craft room with my PMS rubber and things. Overall, it will make my house flow much nicer. it will give the boys a playroom downstairs. But it currently has made my craft room/guest bedroom... a wee bit CRAAAAAMPED! So i decided.... it's time for a massive clean out!
I dont have time to possibly use all the stamps i own... not even close! So i figured the weed out would 1, make the room make-over a little bit more manageable, and 2, bring in some funding to make the room make over happen!

This is the biggest weedout i've ever done! There is plenty in the list that I am sad to see go, but at the same time, i just had to be good and do it! Who knows, i may even add more!

So rather than clutter this blog with the list (it's pretty darn long) you can find everything for sale HERE.

Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Cookielady Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

Help, I e-mailed you about some cuttlebug stuff and I didn't get an answer so I'm afraid you've sold it all to other people. I e-mailed right away, but didn't hear from you.

Thanks,
Traci
tmyers109 @ gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP