Happy Anyaversary!

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Anyaversary everyone! There are over 80 blogs participating in this super fun hop! To see the big list... You can go to the CLub Anya blog or the Greeting Farm blog. There are birthday ideas galore in this hop! I hope you are ready for all this!


For my Anya birthday card, i decided to make it a total diva card! 1 because everyone likes to be a diva on their birthday and 2, i hadnt gotten the chance to ink up my superstar anya yet and THAT was just a travesty! :)

Here's my card...




Isnt she super fabulous?! I had a lot of fun coloring her up! I used copic markers (color details are listed in "the deets" at the end of the post. I stamped her background paper using some various stars. They didnt show up much in the picture, but they are there i promise! And i thought this digi sentiment by Paper Makeup Stamps fit the image perfectly!
The inside of the card reads, Have a Fabulous Birthday! It's pretty plain in there besides the sentiment, so i didnt take a picture. :)
Here's a close up view...



I added a black glaze pen to her sunglasses and purple liquid applique to her boa.

Isnt liquid applique so fun. I love this stuff! I seriously need to find myself some brown! I think i have every color but orange and brown! And fall is approaching! ACK!


OH - and i promised goodies didnt i! Well i own a SLEW of greeting farm stamps! So leave a comment here and i will draw 1 lucky winner to receive 30 olus stamped out images! Images will be hand stamped by me onto Nennah Solar White paper using memento ink unless i get a different request (i own a lot of paper!) :)

Ok... enough mumbling.... onto...






Stamps:
SuperStar Anya by The Greeting Farm
We cant all be stars digi sentiment by Paper Makeup Stamps
Stars for Backgroun by We R Memory Keepers

Coloring/Copics
Hair: Custom Color "Y20" (but Y32 is a close match, a little darker, but still similar), Y21, YR23, E99
Skin: E00, E01, E21
Shirt: V12, V15
Pants: B91, B93
Sunglasses and Shoes: RV21, RV23

Paper:
Cardstock only... Purple by The Paper Studio, Pink and Blue are both by Bazzill Bling
White is Neenah Solar White Classic Crest

Tools and Accessories
Bling by Spare Parts, a division of The Paper Studio
Gelly Roll Glaze Pen
Liquid Applique in Purple

52 comments:

Melissa Craig Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Hi Katie! This card is fabulous. I love love love that sentiment!!

Danni Saturday, August 01, 2009  

What a fun card! Great job!

Tracey Feeger Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Gosh this is so cute.
mwah
Trace

Claireabelle Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Great card, she looks every inch the superstar!
x

Callie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

I LOVE that sentiment... so cute! Brought a smile to my face this morning. Thanks for the chance at some images too... some day I'll own a whole SLEW of greeting farm stamps too!

Anonymous,  Saturday, August 01, 2009  

oh, pick me, pick me!!! Katie your coloring is awesome! She definitely twinkles and the liquid applique is perfect!
Pam Going Postal

Shaela Saturday, August 01, 2009  

LOVE your card!! that liquid applique looks awesome on the boa - great job!

kadie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

So cute! Love the boa!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä Saturday, August 01, 2009  

The liquid applique detail is fab. I've never tried it, but might have to get some. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lynda Nielsen Saturday, August 01, 2009  

FABULOUS!!!! I had never really seen liquid opaque, I think I need to get some of that!!!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Brocéliane Saturday, August 01, 2009  

love your pretty and elegant card :)

Angela Knopf Saturday, August 01, 2009  

I love the boa! So super cute!! She sure is twinkling!!

Tasha Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Wow Katie this card is really rocking it some. Fabulous colours and great layout!
Fab birthday hop
love tasha xx

Caro Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Fab card ! Love her boa too !! ;)

jan farnworth Saturday, August 01, 2009  

oh i just love your card it is super cute i have to head over to greeting farms been a while since i been there. I would love to have some images to play with. Thanks for being such a sweetie.

Sprytebyrd Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Ooooh! I love this card, Katie! Love the sentiment, too!
Thanks for sharing!
Dee

Unknown Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Beautiful card! I love all the details especially the liquid applique on the boa.

scrapn_momof2 Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Adorable card!! Love the sentiment.

KanataNewf Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Too cute...love what you did with the liquid applique!

Petraso Saturday, August 01, 2009  

fab card and I love the puff on the Scarf!!!

Jackie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

How fun is that! I just love it!

RiNNE Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Katie, this card is gorgeous! I love her sunglasses and boa!

Elena Saturday, August 01, 2009  

What a fun happy card! Love the boa you created!

WickedPixie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

oooh! She is So Fabulous!! Great job! :-)Traci

Scrappy Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Katie - she is fantabulous! Great Job!

Lorie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Wow! I love all the bling, and the texture to her boa! Awesome!!

MiamiKel Saturday, August 01, 2009  

This is gorgeous, Katie -- and yes, we all like to be a diva once in a while, lol!

Kajsa Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Cute!

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

JenRaff Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Neat -- I like how you showed your detail! Thanks.

Randi Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Gorgeous card!! I love the purple boa!! That L.A. looks perfect on it!!

Christi Flores Saturday, August 01, 2009  

OMG this is the cutest!!!!

Angie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Too Fabulous! I love her boa and the shiny shades! And candy to boot? You are too kind! (don't pick me, I've already been blessed beyond belief!)

Amy Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Your coloring is AMAZING! Fabulous card and I'm lovin' the sentiment!

Anonymous,  Saturday, August 01, 2009  

I love your card, and that sentiment is perfect, gorgeous bling too :)
Suzi
xxx

Peggy Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Cute Cute Card!! Love the "boa" and the sunglasses effects!

crafty amy Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Oooh I love the sentiment and all the sparkle :D

X Amy X

niteowl77 Saturday, August 01, 2009  

love the sentiment and puffy scarf!

Lisa Kind Saturday, August 01, 2009  

This is fabulous, Katie! Love your coloring and the boa...very clever! Love the sentiment, too! (wink, wink!)

Mary Giles Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Waaaay tooo cute! I love the purple boa!

Javablustamper Saturday, August 01, 2009  

PERFECT creation!! That sentiment with Superstar Anya? AWESOME!! LOVE your coloring and the scarf!

Jessica Diedrich Saturday, August 01, 2009  

ADORABLE Katie! Love her boa and all that bling :) Thanks for partying with us today!!!

Kim Saturday, August 01, 2009  

So adorable love the bling and especially love the sentiment!

~*Joni Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Oh Katie you are sooo awesome! I can only imagine how much fun you have putting your wonderful artistic skills to work on paper. ;) She is adorable, love all that bling and the sentiment is perfect! :D

Sparkplug17 Saturday, August 01, 2009  

What a gorgeous card! I love all the rhinestones.

Tanya Saturday, August 01, 2009  

This is too cute!! I love the boa

Alanna Sunday, August 02, 2009  

What a darling card. That Anya is so cute and the sentiment is perfect.

Ellen Sutton,  Monday, August 03, 2009  

I love it!!! She is an absolute superstar!!! I also love that sentiment!!

Meli Palmer Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Katie - this card is divariffic! Love the fun *extras* with the applique and glaze. The PMS sentiment matches perfectly!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP