Makeup Mondays are BACK!

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

Helloooooo everyone. Ok, so i have had requests to bring back Makeup Monday and i may switch this up a bit and just offer a Makeup Minute now and then. But in any case... i'm doing a makeup blog that i'll update on more regularly but here the video for Easy breezy Beautiful makeup.




You can go to my makeup blog for a list of all colors and such used... http://makeupartistkatie.blogspot.com

Bare with me... this is the first time i tried to use my photoediting software and my webcam did NOT cooperate! but i'll get better! :)

3 comments:

Andrea Monday, August 31, 2009  

Great tips, but the best part was seeing your son at the end! Too funny...he was so sad...I felt a little bad laughing, but then I would laugh at my own kid like that too!

Stampin_melissa Thursday, September 03, 2009  

Wow, you make it look easy! Poor little guy!

Berry Saturday, September 05, 2009  

I haveeeee missed you my friend but you have been busy your own stamp business and know makeup ideas you are the bomb

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP