A freebie digi from PMS

>> Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday everyone! I have no idea where my week went! You'd think this week would move slowly since a lot of my friends have children that started school this week and my boys are still home with me. I'm still not sure how i'm going to feel come September when Jack starts to go to school everyday! Granted its only for 3 hours a day, but still!!!!! He's not my baby anymore!
But no, this week went by fast! I cant believe it's already the weekend! And for once, this weekend i dont have to work! AHHHHHHH.

There is a freebie wordart again from Paper Makeup Stamps. This one was created by me. In the mode i'm in of trying to find myself, i'm also realizing, that purging things (i.e. getting rid of my pack rat stash of um, everything!) and making life simpler is truly a wonderful thing. So when i stumbled upon this quote by Leonardo da Vinci in my quote book, I thought it was perfect!

Here's the card i made...



Now you can go directly to the PMS blog or you can go to the webshop to download this freebie...

And here's




Stamps
Digi stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps

Paper
Neenah Solar White
Sorbet cardstock by Close to my heart

Ink
Tattered Rose Distress Ink by Ranger (sponged edges)

Tools and Accessories
Cuddlebug folder in Victoria
Pearls (blush) by Kaisercraft
Ribbon (not sure of the brand, but i bought it at Funkie Munkie Scraps

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Shaela Friday, August 21, 2009  

beautiful card, and I love that quote!

Stampin_melissa Friday, August 21, 2009  

I saw your card on the PMS blog but wanted to come here and check out your card. Love the folder you used. Wonderful card!

Tracey Friday, August 21, 2009  

A gorgeous card Katie. Lovely quote. Have a fantastic weekend!! xx

Lisa Kind Saturday, August 22, 2009  

This is lovely! I thought the same when I saw this quote...clean and simple card. But mine got more complicated as I went along! Just my personality, I guess! LOL! love the quote!

Meli Palmer Saturday, August 22, 2009  

That is so simple and absolutely sweet! Love those colors.
Colin started pre-K last week and it's three hours...man, it goes by SO quick. You really won't have as much time as you think to get things done! :o)

Unknown Sunday, August 23, 2009  

Lovely card Katie... I like this clean & Simple look. I've left you something on my blog: HERE

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP