More on the copic chart

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

I edited to add this in to my post below, but i made a big booboo when i was typing out my post at about 12:30 in the morning getting it scheduled. I did NOT give appropriate credit! Giving credit where credit is due is a big thing with me... and i failed one of my very best friends on this! SHAME ON ME!

Rachel (who runs the copic munkie blog) made a chart for Funkie Munkie Scraps. She sent it to me. She sent me a blank one incase i ever wanted to make a custom one. Stephanie (owner of funkie munkie) asked if we could do a chart in the club/class setting. Because i wasnt sure about distributing some images, i used the PMS fairy heads.

I did NOT put this chart together, Rachel did. I just colored in the heads. And in fact, some of the other "resident copic certified peeps" at Funkie Munkie have colored some charts using other colors and i do believe they just might be posted on the Copic Munkie Blog in the future, so you might want to check it out. :)

So i was a bad girl and made a big boo boo. I'm sorry. :(

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP