PMS Sneak Peek Day 4 - friendly Flowers for you

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

Whew!  I just got back into town and i feel like there is so much to do before the release tomorrow!  Thank God my mom and dad are in town to help with the boys since my husband is off trying to be eaten by sharks in Charleston (he's surf fishing, and really did have a 4 foot long hammerhead shark about 10 feet from him before he ran screaming out of the water like a little girl, true story, his buddy told me!)


So in any case, this will be a short and sweet post so i can get back to work!  :)

Today we are previewing the set "Friendly Flowers".  It has 2 different flowers, 1 quote, and 2 sentiments.  You can see more of this set (and some single wordarts) on the PMS blog today!

Here is my card...


I used my new DP from Stampin Up Razzelberry Lemonade along with the razzelberry cardstock and old olive cardstock (and matching ribbon).  My flower stamp was colored in with LePlume markers before stamping.

Dont forget to stop by tomorrow for the PMS Blog Hop!  Now i'm getting back to work!

7 comments:

Tracey Thursday, August 06, 2009  

A fabulous card and beautiful quote Katie!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Thursday, August 06, 2009  

Mmm, I love that Razzleberry! Beautiful card, Katie!

And I had to giggle at your hubby screaming like a girl...

Meli Palmer Thursday, August 06, 2009  

LOL - I'd have to run screaming if i saw a real shark (in the water WITH me) as well.
Lovely colors on your card hun. Those flowers are so funky!

silvia Thursday, August 06, 2009  

Poor hubby~did his buddy get a pic? If he did you could use it as "scrap blackmail"...LOL
Beautiful card and sentiment!!

Christi Flores Thursday, August 06, 2009  

Greg is INSANE! LOL LOVE your card girlie!

Elaine Thursday, August 06, 2009  

Fab card, Katie!

LOL at your husband!

Kim Thursday, August 06, 2009  

That card is so beautiful, Katie! I love this Friendly Flowers set.

And can't wait to see a digi page of your hubby surf fishing :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP