Another Digi Layout!

>> Monday, August 10, 2009

Holy cow I forgot i did this! HHAHAHA! Last sunday, I decided to join up with the Scrappy Sunday group over at Paper Craft Planet (ok, lies, i actually realized there was a GROUP today, but i decided last sunday that I would try to play along with these challenges every week to help inspire my scrapbooking mojo to COME BACK!).

Jep Tapler creates a super fun sketch each week which kinda makes it so your layouts cant go wrong!

Here's her sketch for last week (the 2nd!, i'm already behind in posting my layout here!)



And here's my layout...


I used the My Guy kit by Christy Lyle and the And I Quote kit by Manda Bean. Both of these kits are available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.


Hopefully I'll get to the sketch for this week. It was made to coordinate with last weeks sketch for those that like to do double layouts! You can find this weeks sketch HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, August 10, 2009  

This is adorable!!! I need to get to some layouts. I love the simplicity of this one :)

Rachel Monday, August 10, 2009  

okay, I thought the bottom word said Torture... I guess I should not be laying on my side as I browse. :) hahah

Tracey Monday, August 10, 2009  

This is fantastic Katie! Love it! xx

Kim Monday, August 10, 2009  

Oh my word that is so adorable girl! Thanks for the link to the challenges.. I'll add them to my "hope" to do list. :)

Jen Tapler Monday, August 10, 2009  

Once again, LOVE this Katie!! Thanks again for playing along and for helping spread the word about the challenges!! You ROCK!!

Meli Palmer Wednesday, August 12, 2009  

Wow - I really like this layout. I'm checking out this chick's blog!
Your pictures are precious...your oldest looks a lot like you. :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP