Back to School.... Back to school

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ahhh.... i love the Fall. There are just a lot of things about the Fall that i truly truly love. I think it was the one thing i missed in LA. There really isnt a "fall" there. It's just kinda, cooler than summer. haha.

I love apples. I love apple picking. I love pumpkins and pumpkin pie. I love it not being so muggy. I love the leaves on the trees. I love my hubby being home a little bit more! And now that Jack is getting older, i get to rejoice with the other parents at their children going back to school! HAHAHAHAHA. Ok, so i'm not rejoicing per say. This is the first year that Jack is going to school for 5 days! 5 days in a row! ACK! Good thing it's only until noon. But i do like the extra energy he gets out at school. So thats a good thing!

Here is a card i worked on for Jack to take to his teacher this year. This teacher was also his camp teacher for summer, so we already know and love her. :)



Now this card was also made at the request of Rachel for the Copic Munkie blog. It uses the color bundle available to munkie members this month (they get it at a 35% discount! woot woot! So go and check out the Copic Munkie blog to see the details on that.




Stamps
Schoolie Ed (comes with 2 buildable sentiment) from Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring
Ok, so normally i layout all my colors for you... well... this is the copic munkie bundle which that info stays exclusive to munkie members... so sorry. Next time all those colors will be listed though! :)

Paper:
Tart N Tangy Paper from Stampin Up

Tools and Accessories
Brads from Spare Parts by The Paper Studio

4 comments:

Tracey Saturday, August 29, 2009  

This is a fabulous card Katie! So cute!! I can't believe school is just about here. It means back to work for me and no more days hanging out with Maya. :(

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!! xx

Shaela Saturday, August 29, 2009  

love the card! Caleb starts pre-K this year and I am excited for him to be in school. :)

Heather Saturday, August 29, 2009  

This is totally adorable! Great job! Hope you are having a great weekend!

dawnmercedes Sunday, August 30, 2009  

I need to get on the ball with teacher treats! Great card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP