My TIme Made Easy Group Post: For My Bee-Loved

>> Sunday, May 1, 2011



May 1st?! When in the world did it get to be May 1st!!!???

Today, My Time Made Easy has a brand new release! It's very springy and bee themed which is oh so fun! I love bee things which is incredibly funny because I am TERRIFED of bees. As a kid if i so much as saw one across the yard i'd run inside and refuse to go back out! But I still think bee decorations are cute. And I have found the same goes for bee stamps!

Not to mention all the bee and honey puns that are terrific for cards, and let me tell you, these stamp sets do NOT disappoint with fun sentiments!!!!

There are 2 new stamp sets being released! Bee-Loved and Bee-Loved Sentiments. These stamps are available in acrylic and digital formats. :D

Today the My Time Made Easy design team are all sharing 4 cards made with the stamps from this release! Here are mine! They are VERY CAS, but ya know, i kinda like it that way! Sometimes i think a card can look really stellar by being crisp and clean and still be quick and easy to make. Case in point with my cards for you today!


Be sure to check out the rest of the MTME design team today!

6 comments:

Romaine Sunday, May 01, 2011  

Ilove this new set!

Teresa Kline Sunday, May 01, 2011  

these are sooooo adorable, it is great playing along with you gals this month...luv this set!

enjoy *~*

AKiteFlier Sunday, May 01, 2011  

FABULOUS Katie - well done.

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 01, 2011  

Very cute and I love that Kraft cs!!

Monique Sunday, May 01, 2011  

Love them all Katie... Great set of cards to brighten somebody's Day :)

Holly AKA KopyKat Sunday, May 01, 2011  

this set is so adorable, love it

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP