>> Friday, May 13, 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3.... is this thing on?

Blogger seems to be back in working action!

And i have not 1, but 2 cards to share! I know, didn't i just post a couple of days ago?
Is this some kind of record for me? HAHAHAH!

Anyhoo - I was chatting with my design team over at Paper Makeup Stamps and some of them said they thought I should bring back the Friday Freebie! And I thought, ya know... we should!

SO.... WE DID! Go over to the PMS Blog to see samples from some of the other ladies!
You can click HERE to snag this for yourself!

Here's what i love about digital stamps.... resizing to your hearts content!


With the above card, I was also able to use it with an image (in this case, one of the new silhouette fairies, but one of our lineart images to color would have worked as well)

Here I just let it be nice and large! It would work on a scrapbook layout as well!

So thats what I got for ya today!!!!!

Here are some card deets...

Stamps: Digi Stamp, I'm Here for You from Paper Makeup Stamps
Kirsten Silhouette from Paper Makeup Stamps (1st card only)
Spellbinders Label Eighteen
Copic Airbrush with Copic Marker R02
Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Velvet Ribbon by Dots and Dashes (available at Michael's)
Photo Corner Punch by Stampin' Up
Pearls by Kaisercraft

2 comments:

Tracey Friday, May 13, 2011  

Gorgeous cards Katie!! What a great quote!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP