PMS Blog Hop!

>> Saturday, May 7, 2011


I can NOT believe it's already May 7th?! Thats insane. I swear it was just April 2nd a couple of days ago! Maybe it's because I truly think i'm burning the candle from both ends lately! Haha!
But I can't complain, I have a wonderful family who supports me and 2 jobs (a makeup artist and stamp company owner.... not to mention mommy and wife!) that I just adore! Who gets to live the life of their dreams... THIS GIRL!!!

Ok... back to the hop! If you arent aware, Paper Makeup Stamps is having a release today! While the stamps won't go live on the site until this evening, the Paper Makeup Artists are having a fun hop just to get your taste buds going! This release is really fun for me because PMS is introducing some new and fun ideas into the stamp line. You'll have to go thru the hop to see what i mean! ;) But you'll want to start from the beginning by going to the PMS company blog!

I used the new Background Scenery today for my card... and while my picture isnt the best (too late to find my camera!!!!) , I hope you get a good idea of how FUN this stamp is! And it truly is pretty easy to color, so don't feel intimated in the least!

I used the simple sentiment Have Fun to complete my card making it a good vacation card!
But this scenery could be used for so many different types of cards!

Copic Markers used to color the scenery were... E47, E44, E43, E42, G28, B24, G21, G20, V25, B95, B93, B91, W2, W00

Now before I forget, if you go along the hop, you can collect letters all along the way. The letters will give you a phrase that you use as a voucher to get 15% off anything in the new release! My letter for you is S!

And now your next stop is one of my very best friends! TANGII!!!!!

10 comments:

Larisa Saturday, May 07, 2011  

It looks fantastic!!! Great colouring!

Tracey Saturday, May 07, 2011  

This is gorgeous Katie! Love it!

Michelle VP Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Oooh, great idea to use this image for a vacation card! :)

Carma Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Looks fantastic!!! Love you!!!

Romaine Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Nice coloring on the scenery! You said that it is easy, but I am not so sure! ;0)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Saturday, May 07, 2011  

ohhhhh. So THAT'S what it looks like all colored up! I love that this week we've gotten to see it done up in so many different ways! Great card, Katie!

Mandi Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Gorgeous card Katie! :) And it sounds like you are one super busy lady lately!

Lisa Kind Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Beautiful! I love that image...so serene-looking! Lovely coloring too!

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Your coloring never ceases to amaze me, but holy snickerdoodles this is stunning girl! {{hugs}}

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 08, 2011  

Holy smokes, your coloring of that rocks m' socks. I can only PRAY that I won't be intimidated!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP