My Time Made Easy: Oh Bee Hive turned into Cake!

>> Monday, May 2, 2011

If you caught my post yesterday, My Time Made Easy has released a new batch of springy goodness! 2 new stamp sets and 2 new templates!

I already used the Barrow of Blossoms template, so now it's my turn to share the Oh Bee Hive template! However, when I first caught glimpse of this cute template, my first thought was CAKE! Maybe it's because i'm around weddings entirely too much around this time of year, but it just screamed cake tiers at me! I know i'm not the only one because i've already seen some cake renditions (check out Pam's wedding cake!) so I decided to turn mine into a springtime birthday cake!

I used the Sentimental Occasions stamp set to create my cake topper/banner.

And now my weekend has caught up with me! SO while i may be hitting the hay, you really need to be checking out these ladies and their awesome creations for today as well as all the new releases in the MTME store!




2 comments:

AKiteFlier Monday, May 02, 2011  

Katie how SWEET is this?!? I love the ribbons running down the edges - and the single candle on top! TOtally adorable.

Monique Monday, May 02, 2011  

So cute Katie..Love the candle on top :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP