MTME: A Year in Review

>> Thursday, May 5, 2011




Sorry for the brief post, but with a 2.5 year old that will NOT go to sleep and it' already after midnight... well... for the mom's reading this post, you feel my pain!

Today the My Time Made Easy team is recapping some of our favorite templates and stamps of the past. I'm cheating a little bit and using current stamps with an older template! :D

Here's my Baby Buggy Bee Bouncer!


Now here's what i'm most excited about... what I stamped to put INSIDE the baby buggy!!!

These just make me want to have another baby! ALmost... and then i remember my 2 year old running around the house at near 1 am! ANd i change my mind!

Ok, back to the onesies... these can easily be taylored to boys or girls. I used the new Bee Mine stamp set. Inked up in memento ink and then colored with copic markers.



Now be sure to check out the rest of the design team from My Time Made Easy as everyone has something fun to share today!


5 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 05, 2011  

Totally in LOVE! This is just perfect :) Way to think outside of that box ;)

Carma Thursday, May 05, 2011  

Just adorable!!! (Sorry about the little guy not sleeping, late nap?) :(

wendy Thursday, May 05, 2011  

so CUTE.....what a great idea

AKiteFlier Friday, May 06, 2011  

ooooooh Kaite - stealing this for sure - I love to make stamped onesies and these are just tooooooooooo cute. Totally rockin! Thanks for all the wonderful support over our time on the team together. All the best to you - you are a ROCK STAR! Hugs.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP