PMS sneak peeks day 2

>> Thursday, May 5, 2011


If you are looking for my My Time Made Easy post, just scroll down...

I'm not quite sure i could be more tired. hahaha! If you scroll down, you will get to read WHY!
I was so excited to share one of the newest things I am releasing from Paper Makeup Stamps... but i had no gusto left to craft with. It's really sad since i am SO excited about these stamps!

I've taken 2 of the most popular fairy images and turned them into silhouettes!
I just know I'll use them time and time again!

But they will also be available to purchase as a digi stamp!

So in honor of that, I put together a little mini digi picture.
It could easily be printed and hung on a wall! And it took me all of about 2 minutes!
You gotta love that!

Isnt Sprout just the cutest in silhouette form?!
Don't you want her in rubber?! Or digi for that matter!
Well you CAN! On May 7th, at 9pm EST the Paper Makeup Stamps release for May will be live for purchase! Check out the pms blog to see what others have done and to see what other new stamps are being released!


Now scroll down to see my project for my MTME post. I'm very excited about my stamped onesies!!!

3 comments:

Tracey Thursday, May 05, 2011  

I love these silhouettes!! What a fantastic idea!! Love what you created here too Katie! Such a fab picture!

Michelle VP Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Great idea to create some digi art! :) Love the background shading.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP