Time to Celebrate some PMS

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm just going to start my post with my card for today. :D
I am so silly excited about the new sillhouette images from Paper Makeup Stamps.
I can see myself using images like this over and over again. I know I love coloring, and I will continue to color, but truth be told I dont always have the time to color!

Both are these are new releases from Paper Makeup Stamps.
Be sure to check out the company blog, as other Paper Makeup Artists have been using stamps from the new release and showing them off!!!

The Deets on my card...
Stamps: Sprout Silhouette and Celebration Sentiments
Copics & Copic Airbrush : Y38, Y35, Y32
How to: Cut a circle using your favorite diecutting machine and mask on top of the stamped image before airbrushing

Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

Michelle VP Wednesday, May 11, 2011  

Love your card, Katie! What a beautiful masked sun. :)

Unknown Wednesday, May 11, 2011  

WOWZA that is gorgeous! GOJUS!

Carma Wednesday, May 11, 2011  

Very striking!! Love the dew drops matching the "glow"

dawnmercedes Saturday, May 14, 2011  

what an inspiring card!!

Kristie W. Monday, May 16, 2011  

I love that a few of the fairies are now silhouettes! They make such a striking card and it is nice to depart from coloring time to time.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP