Happy Birthday Lauren!

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Today is my dear friend, Lauren Meaders birthday!!

Many of you already know Lauren. Let me just say that she is one of the most talented and out of the box crafty thinkers i know! Not to mention that she has this HUGE heart and is just as sweet as can be! Well... this girl who doesnt stop is having a birthday today!
Many of the My Time Made Easy design team members have made a card for her today so be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy Blog to see some of the other creations!

Here is my card...


I thought the combo of stamps was approriate considering Lauren truly doesnt stop!
I know I'm one to talk but see when i get swamped my mojo takes a hit. My craft projects become simpler. When Lauren gets going... she creates these amazing templates and gift packages i cant even dream of on my most crafty days! She's a pure crafting genius i tell you!


The stamps used on my card today are from the lastest release from My Time Made Easy. Go check it out!!!!

2 comments:

Romaine Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

So sweet! I am loving this bee set!

Carma Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

Very, very cute! I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP