My Time Made Easy: Barrow of Appreciation

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello!!! Well, I thought I was ahead of the game! I had my project done days ahead of time (a big deal for ME!) and was good to go. Then tonight my boys were having some issues going to sleep so i laid down with them. Not a good idea! I totally fell asleep and then I woke up realizing my project hadnt been photo'd or posted. ACK! Well, i'm only a smidgen over midnight, so it's ok, but I apologize for photos that arent nearly as well thought out as I'd like them to be! But at least you get to see this so fun template Lauren has created and at least I'm happy with the outcome! HAHAHA!

Ok... back to the normal posting....

My Time Easy has a new release this month that you are bound to love! 2 new stamp sets, 2 new templates! Everything coordinating, of course!!!

Today I am showing the template Barrow of Blooms.


Sweet huh? I created my own background paper using the large daisy head from the new Bee-Loved stamp set. I"m not going to lie... the stamps in this release are definitely my favorite! Very large designs! Which you know i'm in love with because there is a lot of color opportunity!!!!!

After getting all of my papers cut, stamped and then colored up... i found i had an extra decorative layer. Then i started thinking... perhaps i should have read the directions first. HAHAHAHA. I'm notoriously bad at that. I'm like a man, never reading the directions! SO i wasnt sure for it's whereabouts... and then after after inserting it into my wheelbarrow it made a little chair. I LOVED it. Not sure why, but it gave it just the extra pop I think my project needed. But to see some samples sans the insert (wink wink) check out Lauren, Lisa, Tangii and our guest designer, Teresa!

Here is a quick view from behind... this is truly one of those templates that looks adorable from every angle!


And here's a close up of the card...


As the school year comes to a close, most of my projects are in thank you mode.
I plan on filling my wheelbarrow with treats for one of Jack's teachers. So many things can go inside! I havent decided yet on what the final treat will be!!!

So this card (my original inspiration for the project) uses that theme. The flower is again from the Bee-Loved stamp set. I'm telling you, the stamps in this set are HUGE! I love them! When i got my stamps in the mail, I immediately ripped open the package and got to stamping out these big designs! Then started coloring away. The sentiment is from last month's release, Sentimental Occasions.

Now be sure to check out the other ladies I mentioned before as well as Catherine Doucette who is the illustrator of this fine and fabulous stamp set! And return to the My Time Made Easy blog each day this week as we are in count down to the MTME May release on May 1st!

5 comments:

Ginny Friday, April 29, 2011  

Ooooh I love how this turned out :) Really loving the flowers.

Catherine Couch Doucette Friday, April 29, 2011  

Wow...your coloring is PERFECT :0) LOVE it!

Teresa Kline Friday, April 29, 2011  

this is adorable...it is great to be with you gals this release...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

AKiteFlier Sunday, May 01, 2011  

Gorgeous project Katie - love the chair and your home made DP! Well done.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP