My Time Made Easy Group Share: Keep It Organized

>> Friday, April 1, 2011

And I'm back with another project from My Time Made Easy!

Right now the My Time Made Easy release is LIVE on the site and ready for purchase!!!
You can check it all out HERE.

Today the MTME design team is showing off an EXTREMELY versatile template called Keep It Organized. Here's a peek of what my immediate thought was when I found out one of the templates this month would be called keep it organized!!!!

Ok, so the above picture may seem random... but i keep EVERYTHING! It drives my husband nuts. I'm pretty sure it drove my mom nuts growing up. I just find sentimental value to silly things. And I keep them all! In little boxes here and there. And i'm going to guess since many of the readers of my blog are scrapbookers... there are at least a few of you out there that do the same thing!

In the picture above is a ticket to a band my husband and I saw one. Not even an important date, just kept the ticket anyway. The hotel key from our first getaway to Vegas. A picture of my hubby on the film set that we first "met" or at least got to know each other. A penny with an angel cut out of it that someone gave to me. The inserts to the bracelets i wore in the hospital when i had my boys. A fun ring i've just always liked and a medal i won i think in highschool. hahahaha. RANDOM! :D But oh so special. And how about that sentiment timeless treasures?! Perfect huh? It's from the Sign It stamp set. ;)

Well this new and fabulous template is perfect for storing all kinds of goodies in all different sizes. here's a view of the whole template, still packed with mementos. :D

You actually can't even see more of the stuff in there. All taken out of a random big box... this is such a prettier way to keep things! And i nicer way to see them and go thru them if you'd wish. :D The far back pocket is perfect to store 4x6 pictures as you can see and I have quite a few of in them in there. The middle pocket is where i did have my ticket stub, hotel key, along with a note someone had written me once that meant alot, some other ticket stubs and the like and also some foreign money left over from a trip.
And then the bottom drawer is filled with the things that are best tucked away and smaller. You can also see i drapped a necklace over the top. Jewelry fits perfectly in the bottle drawer, but if it's something special like this one (my friend Rachel made it, check out here other jewelry HERE), or if it's something you wear often so you want easier access, this drapping action is the perfect way to go!

But perhaps you'd like to see what the template looks like without so much "stuff" in it. :D
Well alright then!

The paper I used is from the new Fresh Cut Expressions Collection 1 pretty paper pack which is a digital paper pack. You buy and then just print the sheets you need as you need them! it's genius really!!!

I also used the Occasional Labels stamp set as well as the Occasional Label cut file.

Now be sure to check out the entire design team as everyone has a fantastic project to share with you today using this set! You are bound to see so many different ways to use it that it will boggle your mind!!! Have fun checking them all out!!!



4 comments:

Carma Friday, April 01, 2011  

Just what you need...another little box for all your "stuff". hehehe. This one is really cute and so you! (And there are still old shoe boxes with "stuff" in them at my house!) I love you and all your stuff. Love, Mom

Monique Friday, April 01, 2011  

Great idea I should make one for my kitchen counter to organized all the girls stuff (i have 3 teenagers)..So when they are walking out the door it would be there... Love these colors (so much that I jotted it down ) What a fabulous Sample Katie :)

AKiteFlier Friday, April 01, 2011  

Katie what a GREAT idea. I keep a pretty box on my kitchen counter now for that purpose - all the "little stuff" that I want to keep but don't quite know where to put. Your box is much prettier!

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 07, 2011  

Oh man, I've been ruminating and toying with and pondering and considering buying this template, it's so stinkin cool! What awesome paper you used!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP