My Time Made Easy Group Post: So Berry Sweet

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011

ACK! I'm so sorry this post is going up late for those who may have already visited today expecting to find my My Time Made Easy Project! I honestly didnt realize what day it was! Haha! I need a few extra hours in my day (ones that no one else gets so i can get caught up!!!)

Lauren has done it.... AGAIN! Fabulous template and stamps that will be go to's to use over and over again! Especially if you like making gifts for people... which I DO!!!!!

Here is my little thank you set...

The MTME team is all using the Berry Sweet Basket, and stamps which were designed byKristin! She is so stinkin' talented and she and Lauren really do make a fantastic team! Not to forget Catherine who also designs for Lauren! They are a great team too! haha!

Ok, back to my project... here is this sweet basket all by itself!

I love the sweet weave pattern! The diamonds really make it look so delicate! I did opt to line the inside of my basket (yes there is a cut file for that as well!) with kraft, but you can leave the inside unlined for a true basket feel. If you visit all of the blogs listed at the end of my post, you will see some stellar samples of this!

I must say that this template is so awesome to fit ANYTHING in! ANd it is quite LARGE! THe nice thing is it's super easy to scale down (or up!) into any size you need. You may see inside my basket i've tucked some of the wallflowers from Bath and Body Works in there. I measured them ahead of time and knew my basket might swallow them up, so i scaled down all of the pieces to 80% for the perfect size for the items i wanted to fill it with!

And now the card and then i'll let you in on the new stamp goodness!


Ok, the stamps used were "built"
from the NEW! sentiment building images from the Sentimental Occasions set. You will fall in love with the possibilities of this set :D Trust me!

Ok, now you HAVE to see the other samples! They are to die for! I got to peek before i made my post! HAHAHAHAH!

  • Kristin Bueter
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Katie Cotton
  • Lisa Kind
  • Monique Hansen
  • Tangii Crain
  • Our guest this month is Amy Sheffer!
  • Tomorrow is the official April 1st Release at My Time Made Easy ™ LLC, and we will be using the other template being released and you do NOT want to miss it!!!


    7 comments:

    Anonymous,  Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    Very cute! Very elegant and I LOVE those colors :)

    Ginny Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    I love how this basket looks when it is lined Oh and Hiiiiiii!!

    wendy Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    so super cute, going to love this template for sure

    AKiteFlier Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Well done. so cute.

    Carma Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    Love these colors and the wide brown ribbon! Very pretty!!

    Amy Sheffer Thursday, March 31, 2011  

    WOW!! So gorgeous and elegant, Katie -- especially that scrumptious ribbon treatment!

    Lauren (mytime) Monday, April 04, 2011  

    Gosh I love what you did with this Katie!! SOOO pretty!!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Top Blog Sites

    Blog Archive

    Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

      © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP