Just Hatched!

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011


I have another project from the latest My Time Made Easy release to share today using a different template than I used during my preview day. This template is called Caged...and you'll see why!

Is this not the most stinkin' cute bird cage you've ever seen?! And, seriously.... a birdcage! Lauren never ceases to amaze me! THe other thing that amazed me... how easy this was to put together! Now granted I do have a cricut with SCAL but it took more time to load the paper and for the machine to cut it than it did for me to put it together!

Here's a peek inside the birdcage...

Can you see what's in there? The cutest little pair of pink shoes i've ever seen!
I admit, i bought them just for this project. Someone I know needs to have a little girl so I can give this to them! haha! The shoes are sitting in a little brown tulle skirt I made with some left over tulle material i had from an adult size tulle skirt. When rolled up, it made an adorable little nest!

Ok ok... here's a better view... for those wondering about the fun glittery paper... it's just bazzill cardstock that I sprayed down with glitter spray. :D

The sentiment on the birdcage is from the new Keep Strong set. I loved this sentiment though because I dont know about you, but my kids are like weeds! They keep growing and growing!

Here is a view of the card made to match the birdcage...
The stamps here are from the new Singing Silhouette set.
I just had to make the eggs in the nest pink too! :D

This stamp set is so much fun to layer together!
Trust me... you'll love it!!!

For a few more samples today... go check out Lauren and Lisa's blogs!!!

8 comments:

Debbie Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

So precious and sweet -- love the colors and those tiny little baby shoes :)

Angel Hawks Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

What a cute and adorably original idea! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

Fabulous...I think this is her best ever template!

AKiteFlier Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

Katie Katie Katie this is truly inspired! LOVE the sweet gift set for a baby girl - the glittery paper makes it all shiny special and the sentiment if perfect LOL - those sneakers are too cute but your tulle nest - ROCK ON! You nailed it girl - true versatility!

Lisa Kind Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

Love how that sentiment hits home with you! This is such a pretty gift set! LOVE the shoes...just so cute! And I love the pink and gray and the shimmer on the cage!

Carma Thursday, March 03, 2011  

Love the paper treatment and the shine! And I really love that sentiment. Now what will you do with those sweet little shoes?

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I love this! You did an awesome job on every single detail!!

Ginny Monday, March 07, 2011  

You totally crack me up, buying baby shoes just for a project. Super cute card and bird cage!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP