My Time Made Easy Group Post: For the Birds

>> Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm so sorry my post is going up a bit late! My photoshoot ran a little longer than i thought and after getting home and the kids in bed because they had napped while mommy worked... well... it's the way it goes huh?

If you are looking for my Copic Creations Challenge post, just scroll down! Not before checking out my MTME project though, hehehehe.

Anyhoo - today is the first which means the My Time Made Easy release is now live on the site!
So you can go SHOPPING! As I mentioned in my preview post, Lauren has done it again with a fabulous release!

Today each of the design team members have made a set of cards using the new stamp set singing silhouettes. This set is available as a clear polymer stamp set or as a digital stamp set and has matching cut files!!!

Here is my project for you...

I decided to make a little set of notecards for just about every occasion! I couldnt resist packaging them up in the Pinch Me template. More on that in a bit. ;)

So obviously, notecards are a bit easier to come up with in a snap because there is a little less to them. These stamps layer soooooo well, it was so much fun to create these little scenes!
Here are some closer looks!





I stuck with a similar theme on each card using the branch stamp (which is 1 stamp, i simply enhanced the color design with copic markers... soooooo quick and easy!) and then used different bird images and sentiments that are all available in the set. I used a scalloped border die over folded cardstock to create the notecard.

Here is a shot of just the Pinch Me Template....
Notice that I utilized some of the cut files being released this month to tie the template into the stamp set. Again, a little enhancement using copics was all that was needed to make these cut files looks WAY 3d! The sentiment is also from the singing silhouette stamp set.

ANd a quick shot inside...

Because with this template you have he option of poking the sides in or out, the circular cards had no problem fitting inside. There is plenty of room for envelopes, a small pen, etc as well. If i have opted to fold the sides in, I could have just made rectangular cards. :D

Be sure to check out these other fabulous ladies and their projects today!

8 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

Katie - these are adorable!! Love how you used a 'non-box' to put them in too :) (pssst...take a look at the links list...I almost thought I changed windows by mistake, lol) Have a super day, girl!!

Marsha Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

This stamp set is adorable and your tags are beauties! Thanks for sharing.

Lauren (mytime) Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

OMG! What a GREAT idea. I love how you made round cards, and fit them in the Pinch Me template! I love that you used all the sentiments too. LOVE IT ALL!

Monique Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

Ack!! What a cute set Katie.. Love the round cards with all the sponging..and your temple with the birdie cut file is ADORABLE!!!! Wonderful job :)

Kathryn B Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

Way to cute! Your shaped cards are fabulous Katie and your template looks awesome with the birdie!

Carma Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

Love these little birds! Very cute!!

AKiteFlier Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

ACK! What a CAAAAUTE set Katie - love your sweet little note cards and In a Pinch is a perfect holder for these cute cards. Way to go!

Debbie Wednesday, March 02, 2011  

Oooohhh ... I simply adore everthing about this set, Katie! What a FAB idea to put the cards into the pinch me template -- such sweet scalloped shaped cards :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP