Paper Makeup Stamps sneaks begin!

>> Friday, March 4, 2011


Ok, so you are just going to have to forgive my short post. This week has been absolutely nuts for me work wise! Not only is there a new release from Paper Makeup Stamps coming up, but I have had so much work in the makeup side of things. I'm not complaining by any means, but since I was out today and yesterday for work related events, and have a fashion show with 25 girls tomorrow, 2 weddings saturday and a 2 day fashionshoot over the weekend, well... let's just say i'm ready to hit the hay!

BUT - I did want to remind everyone that there is a new release from Paper Makeup Stamps coming up on the 7th (right when my life returns to normal! ;) And i'm very very excited for it!
I am so stoked for warm weather again and this release really makes me happy!

Today i'm previewing a set called Springtime Solids. There is so much fun images in this set to play with! I actually used 5 images from the set to create my scene and then used a previously release wordart from last years March release!

Isnt it just bright and cheery!? Would have ben better if i hadnt tried to take the photo at midnight! ah well.

The flower and leaf images are all separate stamps. I created masks (so quick with these images, i was pleasantly surprised there) so that I could layer the stamps and create a flower bundle. I can tell i'm going to love the cloud in solid image form too. Did you recognize that it the same design that has been released as an outline in the raindrops and rainbows set? Yep, now you can layer those too!!!

SO other than some stamp layering, my card is super simple and super flat! It's been a long time since i had NO embellies on a card, but this time i didnt really even notice. And i kinda heart it. :D

Ok.. i said i wouldnt get wordy and look what i did! OK, bed time for me!

Be sure to check out these fabulous ladies and their cards today as well!


6 comments:

Michelle VP Friday, March 04, 2011  

Beautiful Katie! Love how you used so many of the images together by layering them. :) Best wishes with that busy weekend you've got planned - oy!

Randee E Friday, March 04, 2011  

I heart this card too! I think this set is so versatile!! Can't wait to play with it :0) HOpe your weekend goes smoothly!

Carma Friday, March 04, 2011  

Love the subtle background with the daisy stamp!!

FibreJunky Friday, March 04, 2011  

Hah! I do that all the time! Say I'm going to have a quick post...and end up babbling away. Love the card...looks like it's going to be a super new set!! (aren't they all????)

Lisa Kind Saturday, March 05, 2011  

Gorgeous! I love how you masked the flowers and leaves to create this bouquet! Fun colors too! That is one great set!

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I love this Katie! Those colors are so cheery and your layout is awesome!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP