a PMS card for fun!

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

To say i've been overwhelmed with work might be putting it mildly lately!
I guess it's not that I cant handle the work load, it's just that as I figure out a good schedule with myself, working, the stamp company, the boys, my husbands schedule, etc, well, crafting for fun seems to come last. Ah, we all know how it goes!

But this card I actually made some time last month and I just remembered I never posted it!

This uses the sentiment from Friendly Flowers from Paper Makeup Stamps and some old Daisy Bucket paper I had lying around.



I love how a good wordart can just make a card with some pretty paper stand out so much. I truly heart this card!

Soon some of my cards will be available for purchase at a local boutique in town. Fun huh? I'm totally selling for store credit because everything is AMAZING there!

The store is Style by Becca in the Pendleton Arts District, Downtown Greenville.
You should check it out if you are local to Greenville SC!

1 comments:

Carma Saturday, March 26, 2011  

I love this!! So pretty in pinks and the pearl flourish is great.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP