Dreams do come true...

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

Today is the 2nd day of the release in review from Paper Makeup Stamps.
If you missed it, PMS has a new fun and fabulous release out with lots of happy and warm weather friendly stamps!

Here's a card a made below

I just adore that sentiment! It's so incredibly true!

I feel so blessed in my life to have had my dreams come true. But it hasnt been without work and perserverance and of course there are more dreams to come!
You just have to believe!!!!

Also on my card is Will. You may remember him from The Will to Daydream card kit. Now he has been released as a single!!! He makes me want to go cloud watching! (if only our grass wasnt so WET right now!)

So thats it for now! Wow, i actually kept a post kinda short. AMAZING!

Be sure to check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog for some more fabulous samples from the Paper Makeup Artists with stamps from our recent release!!!

You can check out all of the new stamps HERE!

1 comments:

Carma Saturday, March 12, 2011  

This sentiment is so you. I love you!!! Oh yeah, the card is great too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP