My Time Made Easy Group Post: A Year in Review

>> Saturday, March 5, 2011





It's time for another Year in Review post from the My Time Made Easy design team!

Ok... I know i stated yesterday that my post would be short and sweet and then it wasnt... tonight... IT WILL BE! It must be! I'm pooped and have a 12 hour day tomorrow! AHHHH!
But i do love what i do! So i cant complain!

Anyhoo - here is my project for you using an oldie but goodie mixed with a newbie!


With one of the new stamp releases, Keep Strong available both as acrylic and digital!
I realize my card/tag perhaps isnt as done up as it could be, but i just thought the word out stood out so beautifully with a little airbrush and the addition of the cut out flourish (similar flourishes adorn the template box). The use of he copic airbrush inside the nestie really makes it pop, don't ya think?

Here's a close up view of the template solo...
The paper used on the template is also from My Time Made Easy. It is from the Darling Dots pretty printables paper collection.

And just in case you were dying to see an overhead view...

Be sure to check out the rest of the MTME girls and their projects today in our Year in Review Post!


9 comments:

Monique Saturday, March 05, 2011  

Hi Katie.. Another great project.. Love the swirls around your template and that flower!!! Fab-uuuulous...Awesome samples this month Katie...Hugs Monique

Lisa Kind Saturday, March 05, 2011  

I don't know how you do it! You are always running on empty and manage to pull out these fabby projects! Very pretty! I love that box, but I never have luck with all those curves! Pretty colors, too!

AKiteFlier Saturday, March 05, 2011  

You are one on-the-go go go woman and you still manage to get it all done! This is truly exquisite Katie - one of my absolute fave templates ever and you rocked it! WELL DONE -

PS - I owe you $$? Let me know.

Lauren (mytime) Saturday, March 05, 2011  

Katie when I think I am the busiest girl in the world I find that I think you have me beat. This turned out so pretty! Love the distressing. Also your cage project with the baby shoes-so cool!

Carma Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I think this is my favorite MTME template and I LOVE that sentiment. Hang in there busy lady!!

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 06, 2011  

Love this! That ribbon is wonderful and those flourishes are a great touch! The airbrushing on the card really does make it pop! Awesome colors too :)

Ginny Monday, March 07, 2011  

I LOVE this petal box, it has to be one of my favorites from MTME. Super cute.

Kevin Wednesday, November 17, 2021  

Very nice blog you have hhere

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP