Just a post for fun

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well... spring is in full force around these parts! This means wedding season is in full force, so i'm busy busy with my makeup artistry business, my kids are chomping at the bit all the time to go outside, my husband is busy working more and more and my poor craft time gets neglected.
*sigh* I will get all of my ducks in a row one of these days, right?

I have had some pretty fun jobs this month aside from the weddings (which I do truly love to do!) including a Charter Media/Ford/Nascar commerical and a Heros Among Us story for People Weekly. Fun times!

So unfortunately, with the recent PMS sale and busy with work, I havent had as much time to craft this month. BUT, i did take these pictures this past sunday! We had a family fun day outside in the water. :D Ok, so the boys played in the water and I just took pictures!!!


Gabe discovers the puddle

Gabe discovers the FUN of the puddle

And now both the boys discover the puddle...

Who can get there first?! And can you tell them apart?

Jack gets his turn...

The boys play in the hose to get cleaned off before getting muddy again

Our silly dog that likes to eat the water

And that concludes our fun day in the sun!
Now i actually do have a card for tomorrow.. so be sure to check back in! :D

1 comments:

Shaela Thursday, April 14, 2011  

hehehe, looks like a grand old time!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP