Starving Artist : ZOT

>> Thursday, July 17, 2008



So i had entirely too much fun with this guy! And i've decided i NEED all the Starving Artist Doodle Factory Creatures. You can see the rest here. They are just too hilarious.
I kept the card simple. I mostly just wanted to break in the stamp. The sentiment stamp is by inkadinkado (I think - yipes! it's not mounted and just sitting with my unmount-eds so i'm just not positive on that one). And he is colored with copics. Other than that as you can see there arent a lot of laters to the card. I used some black cardstock embossed with the distressed stripes cuddlebug folder. I off centered my mats just to make the card look messy. i also stamped some splotches to mock spilled coffee. Those stamps are from the Bo Bunny Urban set. And then i just added some very random buttons from my button jar that are faux stitched on with black thread - and viola - we have ZOT. :) And i must say i laughed the entire time i made this card. :)

2 comments:

dawnmercedes Thursday, July 17, 2008  

haha...I need these creatures too!

Christi Flores Friday, July 18, 2008  

Wow! How did you get a picture of me when I first wake up? LOL This is too cute!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP