Coffee Bag Inspiration

>> Friday, July 4, 2008



I was inspired by a recent PaperTrey Ink challenge of altering and decorating coffee bags. Of course the design team of PTI is absoluletly outstanding so i wont even pretend to think my coffee bag is better than any of theirs! Each design team member came up with a creative use for their coffee bag. One planted a seedling... 1 used it as a cookie gift bag, another for amish bread, etc. I was pretty literal with my... i used it as a *gasp* coffee bag! haha. I wanted to give my dad some yummo coffee and i thought it would be more fun to decorate the bag first. PTI sells some great versions of coffee bags (as well as other gift giving items to alter). Some of the bags are white, others are the "kraft" color. Some have windows and some do not. My coffee bag is one that i snuck away from BiLo (the grcoery store by my house) and in fact i snuck 8 away because i'm cheap. haha. The quality probably isnt as nice at PTI's but they were lined with plastic so that is a plus. I will be using the other bags in coordination with the stamp camp i mentioned in a previous blog entry.

Ok, onto the coffee bag deets...

Supplies:
Coffee Bag from BiLo
Coffee Talk stamp set from Close to My Heart
(coffee beans are from the Gel A Tin's Coffee & Tea stamp set)
Martha Stewart 18x18 cardstock (to cut the strip to go around the coffee bag)
Other scrap paper (i used blue bayou from SU and Colonial White from CTMH)
Brads by Spare Parts
Chocolate Grosbrain ribbon (CTMH)
Distressed Lines embossing folder & cuddlebug machine
Inks: CTMH bamboo, chocolate, grey flannel, SU blue bayou and chocolate chip


Thanks for looking!!!!

1 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella Tuesday, July 08, 2008  

I never thought of doing a coffee bag Hmmm... Cute!

Jacqueline

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP