Do Nothing!

>> Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I'm still trying to catch up using all of my new sets i've acquired lately! It's really sad how excited i was to get all of them, and yet many (too many!) have not even seen ink yet! *sigh*

Well this card is no exception. I got this set last month. But there are so so so many cute cute stamps in this set! It's the "Do Nothing" set by Close to My Heart. I ended up only using the girl image from the set... now i just need to use the other stamps! haha. I decided to just stamp my sentiment on the inside. It reads "Soak it Up, you Deserve it!" and it's by Great Impressions.
Other supplies are as follows...
Paper: GP 110 white cardstock, Pretty in Pink by SU, Apricot Appeal by SU, Bashful Blue by SU
Tools: Swiss Dots embossing folder by CuddleBug
Embellishments: Satin Blue ribbon (just from my stash), bellas baubles


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

Very cute! Are those Skittles or Robin's Nest? Or Baubles in the upper corner? I love the red in them!

Christi Flores Thursday, July 17, 2008  

This is too cute!! Love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP