I did a Scrappy Challenge

>> Monday, July 14, 2008






I participated in a Scrappy Challenge! Which is great because the scrappy blog has great sketches and i need to get caught up before this next baby gets here! Ok, so i'll never get caught up and i've come to terms with this, but it doesnt mean i shouldnt be trying! :) Here's the Scrappy Chick blog if you'd like to see the original and participate yourself!








Supplies
Patterened Paper all from the Free Spirit collection by Close to My Heart
Coordinating Cardstock CTMH (Cocoa, Honey, Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White)
Title cut using Platin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
Subtitle stamped with Charmed Alpha by Close to my Heart and then heat embossed using Brown Puffs Embossing Powder by Ranger
All edges inked with Colorbox Chalk Cats Eye ink in Shestnut Roan
Extra Stamping from Legendary Moments by CTMH
Cuddle Bug embossing folder used on circles and ovals was Spots and Dots, was then sanded and inked over using ColorBox Creamy Brown

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 15, 2008  

Yeah Katie!! I love your page..the colors are awesome (I have that paper kit and haven't used it yet...shame on me) and your use of embellishments is fabulous :) Thanks for playing!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP