Pre-school teacher gifts

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008



Jack had his last day of summer pre-school today. What am i going to do until September? I'll be growing more and more immobile and he'll be getting more and more bored! Ack!
I've really been so pleased with preschool this summer. Jack adores his teacher and during weeks that he does have school he asks to go or to go to "Ms Jill's house". The only downside in the fall is he goes 1 less day a week and only from 9-12 (as opposed to our summers 9-1). I'm heavily debating whether i should put him in more days or stick to the 2. Any suggestions?

ok... onto my teacher gifts. I made 6 knowing i'd need 5. There are a couple of other teachers that all work together with the classes so i wanted to be sure to thank them all, not just "Ms Jill". A friend of mine told me a simple gift idea she did at a stampin up demo party. She said cut some chipboard to 4x4 or 5x5 square. Cover the front and back with paper. Use a binder clip to hold a post it pad on. Cover the binder clip with a scallop circle and stamped image on a circle. Viola. So thats what i made! I believe they even used this cherry print from SU along with the cherry stamp from the tart n tangy set. I covered the back with real red cardstock (the same cardstock i used for my card base. Edges are inked with Colorbox Pigment Inks. And i punched out some photo corners using my SU punch out of real red and the scallop circle is also real red. I really was super pleased at how fast and easy this was to put together!

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

4 comments:

Unknown Thursday, July 31, 2008  

oh so cute!
i want that stamp now ;)

Kathy Thursday, July 31, 2008  

These are adorable. How are you feeling? Hope everything is going well with your bean.

Christi Flores Thursday, July 31, 2008  

How cute!! I love this!! Hope you're feeling ok. Not too sure what advice to give you about days and such. I'm still debating putting my oldest IN Pre-K. He's only 3 but seems pretty advanced. Hope all is well!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte Monday, August 04, 2008  

Wow....love this!!!!Super job!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP