>> Thursday, July 17, 2008




i was totally going to wait and post these in the next day or so but i just couldnt. I was so excited when Mr. Brown came today with my bellas! I wanted to play with them all, but the little rascal had other plans for me today. MAN was he wild! Anyhoo - he finally crashed just before 9pm, so i basically told my hubby that i needed some alone time in my craft room and i've been crafting away ever since. Ok, well that and chatting online.

Ok, on with the bellas! I got more than just these 2 gals, so keep you eyes peeled for some more bella cards soon! But tonight i used Halobella and i-wish-i-looked-so-good-on-a-bike-abella. Yes, her name really is that long!

The cards are simple again, without a lot of layers. I was more excited about the stamps and coloring than anything else this evening. :)

Card 1 supplies
Paper/Cardstock: GP white, soft sky (SU), Blue Bayou (SU)
Stamps: bella and sentiment by stamping bella
background stars stamped in Soft Sky ink; stamps from Verve Visual
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics for coloring and a clear atyou spica pen
Other tools: custom cutting circles by creative memories, a piercing tool for free hand piercing

Card 2 supplies
Paoer/Cardstock, GP white, Berry Sorbet (PTI), Summer Sunrise (PTI), patterened paper (PTI)
Stamps: Bella from stampingbella, sentiment from Say It In Style (CTMH)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics to color
Accessories: Berry Sorbet double stiched ribbon (PTI), Mango Embossing Powder (stampendous)
Other Tools: scallop corner punch by creative memories

10 comments:

Heidi Friday, July 18, 2008  

Katie- these are adorable! These are so fun too. heidi

Jamie Martin Friday, July 18, 2008  

Both cards are super cute :)

LeAnne Friday, July 18, 2008  

Katie, I love these cards. I agree that sometimes simple is best and you did an awesome job coloring. I am sooo jealous. Mr. Borwn delivered my new friends (these two ladies are now in my collection too) but life has been too crazy and I haven't had a chance to play!

Thanks for sharing.

Kim Friday, July 18, 2008  

Katie, I love these. Your coloring is awesome! Have a great weekend, sis kim

Joan Ottevanger Friday, July 18, 2008  

Now I can see them, beautiful cards

Christi Flores Friday, July 18, 2008  

Both of your cards are so sweet!! My boys have been little monsters lately too. I can only stamp when they're sleeping which is so hard since they've been fighting naps AND night time. :(

Catherine Monday, July 21, 2008  

both cards are adorable

Unknown Monday, July 21, 2008  

so cute!!
i love them ;)

Lynn Put Monday, July 21, 2008  

These are awesome Bella cards!
I love these new Bellas and you made me want to really get them now after seeing your cards!

Unknown Monday, July 21, 2008  

I love your bella cards! I think this is the best haloabella card I've seen so far. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP