MTME: Keep Dazzling Them

>> Friday, July 1, 2011

Today is July Release for My Time Made Easy ™ LLC! Check out the NEW! PRODUCTS!!!Today the team and myself will be using one of our NEW! Pretty Packaging Templates to create a gift set of 4 Cards! You can never have too many card set ideas (wink).
So yesterday I showed a project using the new For Keeps template. I decided to use it again today but using the option 2 base (see, i told you it was versatile!) To hold a little set of cards!

Now mind you, i kept things VERY simple since family is in town and more family is on the way! But this goes to show you how little gift sets like this can come together in a snap! I did opt to print the digi flowers that I told you about yesterday from the Be Dazzled digi set and color them with copics.

And here are the 4 cards I made to go inside (sentiments are from the acrylic So Sentimental set). Sweet, clean, easy and fast!

Now don't forget to check out all the design teams blogs! I'm sure they will WOW you with what they have created!!!
  • Lauren Meader
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Kathryn Berthiaume
  • Katie Cotton (moi!)
  • Lisa Kind
  • Monique Hansen
  • Tangii Crain
  • 2 comments:

    Unknown Friday, July 01, 2011  

    I love this Katie! -- The contrast of those beautiful bold flowers against the black background...MAGNIFICENT! :) Enjoy your family, and have a great 4th of July!! :)

    sandi Monday, July 04, 2011  

    So cute! How did you make the container the cards go in? I am new at making cards and need a little more help than some of your followers. Love the music!! Hope you had a great holiday.

    Post a Comment

    Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Top Blog Sites

    Blog Archive

    Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

      © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP