MTME: Carry Clutch for shopping!

>> Friday, July 1, 2011




I have another fun little project from My Time Made Easy to share with you today!
For this project, I was dying to use the other new template for the month, the Carry Clutch.
It just creates such an adorable designer handbag out of paper!
I thought it would be the perfect holder for a gift card. So often when i give someone a giftcard it's because i want THEM to pick out something that will really be beneficial, or fit in with their home, etc. But just going out and buying a giftcard to stick it in a card can seem, well, a little last minute.... not that i EVER do ANYTHING last minute mind you! ;)

Well, last minute or not, this template makes it super easy for you to pack up your gift card and make it perfect for it's recipient!



I also used some of the new pretty printables paper! Let me tell you how excited i was at how PERFECTLY it matched my Pier One Gift card! :D But the paper is just divine! My favorite pack is the Blooming with Elegance pack. The main paper on my project is from that pack. I also used a sheet from the Crawling Vines pack and not shown is the Dainty Damask pack which I can definitely see using in my future! I love the color combo!

Also used on my project is an oldie but goodie stamp set! To match the fabulous purse and shopping theme, I pulled out the Money Well Spent acrylic set (it is also available in digi format). :D I stamped the shopping cart image in a light teal on the cardstock in order to get the idea across and then the sentiment right over the top in a deep brown. :D


Now just because i only put a slim gift card inside does NOT mean that very few items will fit inside this purse! In fact, I'm going to have to stuff the inside just so the gift card doesnt seem so lonely! Take a peek inside...

Thats a good deep space in there! That button alone is the size of a quarter. :D


Now... i'm not the only team member with a project to share today!
Check out these fabulous ladies and see what they came up with!



Have a wonderful day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP