MTME: A Year in Review

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's time for another group post from My Time Made Easy and this time we're bringing back some oldies. And i'm totally cheating!!!! A little bit back, my dear friend Anita made a glorious gift package for me including a little bit of all my favorite things!
Some bath and beauty products all packaged in a My Time Made Easy template
A few cards using Paper Makeup Stamps
Some super fun ribbons
Some very unique and cool bling
some super sparkly flower
and some family photo holders!



I mean, she got it all in there! MTME, PMS, beauty stuff, family stuff, photography stuff, blingy stuff and all in red/pink and black, a favorite color combo of mine! She really hit the nail on the head! But seeing as this is a MTME post, I figured i'd show off her skills on the Boxed Lunch template!

I love all the dimension this has! The flowers on top are to die for! And the extra ribbon loops inbetween them is pretty ingenius! I like the extra decorative trim around the edge as well!
Here's another photo of the Boxed Lunch template stamping up. I love the handle on top! Lauren was such a mastermind when designing that part of the template!

And since my wonderful friend used Paper Makeup Stamps on her card (i mean, she is on my design team for PMS, so it was awesome that she used them!) but this is a group post for My Time Made Easy! So i kinda felt like there was some extra MTME missing in the stamp department for this post!

So what did i do? Using some of the goodies that Anita sent me, I made her a thank you card!

I used the Bold Botanicals stamp set for both the image and for the sentiment. I decided to keep the leaves grey which i know it a little weird but i thought green leaves were too jarring on the card and I wanted it work together better. :D See those super fun bling clusters? Those were in my goodie package from Anita. They are from K&Co and they came packaged like that. :D But they were a fun way to offset the 2 (image and sentiment) without needing to do a bunch else to the background. The fun fringe ribbon was also in my goodie pack!

Don't forget to check out these fabulous team members and what they've created today!

2 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

WOW...you sure made me look good in this post! LOL Hmmm...I'd forgotten what all I'd put in there. Thanks for all your kind words.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP