Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop

>> Thursday, July 7, 2011



It's the 7th! YEEEEAH! And it's a pms release month which can only mean 1 thing...

It's Blog Hop Time!!!

You should have hopped here from one of our newest team members, Shana Dahl!
If you didn't come from Shana's blog... well then you need to go back to the beginning!
We announced winners, some challenges, you have to check it out!!!

On of the most fun things about the hop... you can collect a letter from each blog and using that as a voucher code, you get 15% off the new release. :D
My letter for you is the letter O!

And now... my card...


This release from Paper Makeup Stamps is so fun to me!
It brings 2 things to the table for me... bright and cheery and also more deep and spiritual with some of the wordart. It's like you get the best of 2 worlds with the release this month!

SO for my card today I used one of the new fairies, Suzie! Each of the fairies being released this month is coming with a matching sentiment!

I colored suzie with Copic markers... here's a close up

Markers Used:
Skin E000, E00, E21, E31
Aquas: BG10, Bg32, Bg34, BG18
Pinks: R32, R35, R37 (my r37 is no missing... R37 please come home!!!)
Hair: YR30, Y21, YR23, E99
Wings: YR000, YR12 and STICKLES, lots of STICKLES


Now it's time for you to hop along to the magnificent Lisa McKinney.
Lisa just moved up the ranks in PMS land and is now a senior design team member!
You should congratulate her!

Thanks for stopping by today! Please come to the release party tonight from 9pm EST - 11. We will be chatting away I'm sure!!! There may be a prize or 2 as well!
Stamps will be live on the site tonight as well!

8 comments:

Misty Olsen Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Good Morning,

Your newest fan here!!! Just discovered your company :o) and happy I did...but you have tiny hiccup with the blog hop :o( Please help :o) Thanks

Misty Olsen Thursday, July 07, 2011  

PS...I guess I should of said where the glitch is....I am lost at Jami's blog.. Thanks

dawnmercedes Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Oh....You are a smartie pants!! haha...to angle that nestie! haha. >I love it!!

Ginny Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Oh, soooo glad you put the copic colors you used! Perfect papers for this fairy too!!

Michelle VP Thursday, July 07, 2011  

I love to look at how you color fairies! Love the tilted nestie on this one for her swimming too! :)

JayLynn Thursday, July 07, 2011  

I love this new image and you coloured her so nicely. I love the beach themed papers, they are perfect for her :)

Kristie W. Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Oh I like how you put Suzie in the Nestie, I'll have to try that with mine! Love the paper you used too and of course I think she is colored to perfection :)

Jackie Thursday, July 07, 2011  

I just love this Katie! Fabulous job with this image, plus the way you used this die is just perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP