Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peak: Birthday Fishes!

>> Tuesday, July 5, 2011


It's another day of sneak peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps and we're showing off new fairies today! Be sure to check out the PMS company blog to see all the sneka peek samples as well as enter yourself for the $10 gift certificate!!!

Forgive me for my less than chatty blog post! It's been a long day of fun as I type... and then i realized I used the wrong fairy for my peek card and while i'm pretty sure the owner wouldnt fire me... i needed to show off the right one! hahah! So i made a new card after midnight, while my mom sits and cuts rubber for the new release for everyone to buy! I love having my mom in town!

Ok, here's my card using Jill! A big bonus to the release this month is that the fairies are coming with a matching sentiment. :D

Isnt she so sweet! I love her piggie tails!!!

I colored her with copic markers...
Skin: E00, E000, E21
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27 (yes i fit all those in!)
Shirt: YG91, YG95, YG97
Shorts, water: B32, B34, B37
Drum: E15, E17, E19

Paper from Bella Blvd


Here's a close up of our pretty fishing gal!



I'm excited to have a not so girlie but still kinda girlie fairy! She kinda reminds me of Ashlie fairy and her snail! :D

Ok, i'm spent! I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July celebration yesterday! I'm going to bed! ;)

5 comments:

Tracey Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

She is a sweetie!! Love your card Katie!! xx

Unknown Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

As always, your coloring is divine! So much dimension...you are my muse :)

Michelle VP Wednesday, July 06, 2011  

What a perfect card! Can't believe you made this one so late at night ~ I can't make anything look good at that hour. :) Love your shading and papers for Jill!

Randee E Wednesday, July 06, 2011  

She is such a cutie! I LOVE that it is a girl fishing :0) LOVE your coloring!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP