PMS release in Review

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

In case you missed the memo... Paper Makeup Stamps recently had a new release!
You can check them out here!

Today is a release in review day where the Paper Makeup Artists use stamps from the new release (and sometimes mix them with old ones, like my card today) to give just a bit more inspiration for the release. :D

Well this past week I taught another copic class at Scrapnesia in Spartanburg SC.
We focused on R32, R35, R37 and R39.
I chose to color one of my favorite fairies, Isabella, just because i heart her and I think she's pretty in a pinkish red dress! hahaha!

Also on my card, I used the new Framed set as well as one of the new wordarts, "We are all angels with only one wing".

A new more details on the image...
Skin was colored with E00, and E21
Wings R30
Hair: Y21, YR23, E99

Be sure to check out the rest of the Paper Makeup Artists on the PMS blog and scroll down because there was another release in review day yesterday (i was just too busy packing orders to participate in that one!)

2 comments:

Michelle VP Monday, July 11, 2011  

Just beautiful, Katie! Love all the circles you have going on here and your awesome coloring - always a treat! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP