PMS: Let the Sneak Peeks Begin!

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011




Today we are showing the Build a Sentiment Additions set!
Here's my card...

I thought it might be nice to have a card on hand for when my kiddo does something really great! This summer he's growing up so much! Learning to swim, ride a bike with no training wheels (not there yet, and he has the scrape on his knee to prove it!) and so much more. Next year he starts kindergarten. I'm honestly not sure if i'm excited or sad about that one!

My card uses Cosmo Cricket paper (bandwidth collection) and uses liquid pearls in buttercup all along the outer edges.

Here's a close up of the sentiment...

I layered "Way to Go" and "Son" over one of the star swirls in the Dream Big set and cut them out with the nestabilities ovals and scalloped ovals.


Be sure to check out these team members and their creations using this set today!

3 comments:

Kristie W. Sunday, July 03, 2011  

Love the close of up the sentiment, I like the swirls underneath it! Great papers too, perfect for a little boy card :)

LaJanette Sunday, July 03, 2011  

Such a fun card Katie! Love it!

My son is starting Kinder this year, lucky for me he is in a summer pre-k program to help him get ready for school and get me ready too;)

Janette

Tracey Sunday, July 03, 2011  

Great card for your little guy Katie!! I love the colours on it! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP