PMS sneak peeks day 4: Be Counted

>> Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today is another day of sneak peeks for the July release from Paper Makeup Stamps!

Today we are showing off a set called Framed which includes 3 different frames as well as some fun word art stamps. Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for all the details and see more stellar samples from the other Paper Makeup Artists!

Here is my card..


I used Kaisercraft paper from the Blushed paper pack.

And now on a side note... pray for me! My mom and dad took my kiddos away for a week (so why i'm still up typing at 1 am, is beyond me) It's nice to have a break, but it hasnt even been a day and i miss my kids!!!!! No one to give me hugs and kisses goodnight! Well, except my hubby but he fell asleep on the couch long ago! And at least 1 kid comes in and wakes me up in the middle of the night (usually my youngest, sometimes my oldest and sometimes both!) So actually getting a quiet sleep should be nice, but I bet i'll wake up a bunch because they arent there! *sigh*

I hope everyone else has a great day!!!

3 comments:

Michelle VP Wednesday, July 06, 2011  

Such a pretty card in pink and gray! :) I miss my boys when they go away too. My 11yo is at camp this week and the days seem to be dragging by until he comes home again.

Kristie W. Wednesday, July 06, 2011  

I love all the pink!! Oh and of course the stamp too, he he. I hope you are able to enjoy some of your kid free time :)

sandi Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Enjoy your free time! Oh ya before I forget love the card and the stamp too. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP