A sneak peek for My Time Made Easy

>> Sunday, October 30, 2011

We're almost at Halloween... which means my brain and officially start THINKING about some of the more wintery holiday things! The upcoming release for My Time Made Easy has a slew of ideas that are perfect for the upcoming season.

I however, couldnt resist 1 last Halloween project! Now granted once this template is released, halloween will be over BUT you could just as easily make this into ANY hat. Santa's hat maybe? An Elf's hat? It doesnt even have to be a hat of course, but i saw it and thought witches hat and I just had to squeeze that one last halloween project in!

I used the new template, Tri-It. So cute with such fun possibilities! The bottom opens up so you can put any kind of small treats inside... candy, halloween erasers and toys and such like in my above photo, etc.

I also used the stamp set, A Spooky Surprise (which is available both in acrylic and digi)
to help create this fun treat box...

Now i'm off to bed after a long day of wedding and halloween make-uping!!!

Be sure to check out Tangii, Debbie and Lauren for more inspiration!

7 comments:

velta Sunday, October 30, 2011  

Perfectly done and perfectly adorable Katie! Cannot wait to use this template! Happy Wedding and mostly, Happy Halloween!

Dawn Easton Sunday, October 30, 2011  

Fantastic idea, Katie! Love the boots and sentiment you added too!!

Lisa Kind Sunday, October 30, 2011  

This is very cute! I love the paper! Such a cute little gift! C

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 30, 2011  

SO CUTE! Love the lil' erasers you added to the photo too :D Lauren

Monique Sunday, October 30, 2011  

This is so stinkin cute Katie... and I love that sentiment !! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP