PMS Digi Makeover Challenge: Anything But a Card

>> Monday, October 10, 2011



It's time for another Digi Makeover challenge from the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover team! This week team leader, Jami has challenged us to do ANYTHING but a card!

Since we are talking about digis here, and it is anything but a CARD i decided to go ALL digi and do a digi scrapbook layout! :D

Here it is..


Now I don't claim to be the worlds best digi scrapper, but it is fun to step outside your box a little bit and i think that digi scrapping is a fun way to get crafty when you cant always get away from your computer! I took pit stops to create this layout while I played email catch up from working all weekend. :D

To create my layout, I used a recent picture of Gabe, my youngest. Quick little story on Gabe... he never wants to sleep! And he definitely never wants to sleep alone. I was trying to get him to sleep in his own bed the other night, and he kept saying he was afraid of the dark and that he "couldn't help it" meaning he couldnt help that he kept getting out of bed! I told him I'd leave the hall light on, but he had to stay upstairs and that I was going back downstairs. Well... my son also likes to push as close as he can to the limits. I went to check on him later to find him sleeping on the edge of the stairs!

I thought this matched the There never was a child quote perfectly!

I used a digi scrapbook kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs called Always and Forever.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see the other creations from the Digi Makeup Artists!

4 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, October 10, 2011  

Your story definitely brings back memories of my guy. Love this digi layout and the quote fits the photo perfectly.

buggin2stamp Monday, October 10, 2011  

I love your digi layout. Perfect quote with that adorable picture.
Melissa

Danni Monday, October 10, 2011  

This is just precious!

Kristie W. Monday, October 10, 2011  

Awwww, what a precious picture. Great digi layout too!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP