My Time Made Easy October Release day 2

>> Sunday, October 2, 2011



I have another project to share today from My Time Made Easy!

For the next couple of days, the design team will be showing you ways to mix the new release with something from the past from My Time Made Easy.

I decided to use one of the new super cute digi stamps, and pair it with an old template.

Here's Santa and his workshop!


I realized as I was posting that I completely forgot to take a picture of the cookies inside! DOH! And I opened a new pack and everything! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I am entirely oo exhausted to pull the camera back out again (if you remember my post yesterday, I had 3 weddings to do makeup and hair on today!) SO, you can dream about the yummy cookies. And I will probably finish eating them all while i'm typing this up. :D

In any case, the cookies arent what you want to know about, it's this template, right?!
This is part of the Mega Shop template. I'm so sorry I dont have links for you at the moment. I cant seem to get onto the store site. I also used acrylic stamps from the Sugar and Spice stamp set.

Here is a close up of the santa (which is the new digi stamp available in the store!


Be sure to check out Lauren, Tangii and Lisa for more inspiration today!

3 comments:

Velta Sunday, October 02, 2011  

Perfectly adorable Katie!!! I love the roof paper you used and of course that Santa is too cute! You need to get some rest girl...Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa Kind Sunday, October 02, 2011  

Too cute! Love the Santa...he's colored so beautifully! Great idea to make his workshop too!

sandi Monday, October 03, 2011  

So Cute! Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP