Copic Creations Challenge with Belles and Whistles

>> Saturday, October 1, 2011

Well I'm fading fast as I type! So i will type fast!

If you are looking for my My Time Made Easy post, please scroll down!

The 1st means a new challenge from the Copic Creations Challenge team. This time we want you to use SATURATED colors. Check out the Copic Creations Blog for all the details!


Our sponsor this round is Belles and Whistles stamps. I thought this cutie was just SO sweet and she was definitely fun to color!


Copic Markers used...

R30, R32, R35, R39
BG15, BG18, BG10
YR12, YR18
Y21, YR23, E25
E00, E21
YG63, YG67

Be sure to check out the blog and all the other design team members to see their awesome creations!!!!

3 comments:

Monique Saturday, October 01, 2011  

This is simply adorable Katie... Love papers and sweet image.. I wish could color like that...Awesome job!!

sandi Sunday, October 02, 2011  

So sweet! Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP