My Time Made Easy October Release

>> Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's October 1st! I'm not quite sure i'm really ready for this month! It's going to be an INSANE one for me! For starters, October is the new June when it comes to weddings. And today is starting out with a bang with 3 weddings and an extra client (who is in a wedding, but it's just her, so i wasnt really counting it as 4 weddings). Its going to be a whirlwind of a ride!

Also since it's the 1st, it means that the new release from My Time Made Easy is live on the site! Given the fact that I have had lots to do to plan for this wedding weekend (did I mention i have another wedding and a bridal portrait to do tomorrow?) I was never so excited with how easy this template came together! And it has SOOO many options, it's a quick and easy gift for any occasion! The template is called Topped Off and really you can top it off with so many different shapes and things that it really does work for just about anything!
Today the team is sharing holiday gifts and I'm not even ready for THIS month let along christmas, so I'm sharing a fall holiday gift. It would make a perfect hostess gift as you know all those dinner invites will be coming soon!


Here is my project...

The leaf topper is KEY! It holds the lid in place and also helps you to remove the lid.
Bu it can be topped to look like a snowman, a graduation cap or with more generic shapes like a star or flower (all these before mentioned items come with the purchase of this template. :D
Check out THIS POST by Lauren to see all these different options!
The leaf i used is a previously released cut file. You can find it HERE.

Here is a view with the top off. You can peer inside to see my giftie.
Now this little holder is more spacious than one might think!

And here's the full gift set. I thought the colors and shape of the soap dish were appropriate for this fall themed giftie. :D The paper is from the Digi Paper Pack Chocolate Halloween.
I did want my pumpkins a smidge more orange in the end. So i just colored them with a copic marker... right on the box. So super easy. I did love the look before, i just evening up turnign my leaf too orange when i airbrushed it. Oh yeah, i airbrushed the leaf. hehehe.

Be sure to check out the entire design team for more inspiration!!!



Photobucket

Lauren Meader - Owner, designer

Katie Cotton - that's me

Lisa Kind

Tangii Crain

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

Monique Hansen

Kathryn Berthiaume



Have a great day!

4 comments:

velta Saturday, October 01, 2011  

This is MORE than awesome!! I love the template...and the paper is perfect for fall...okay...add that leaf and you have done a perfect job on this creation!!!

Debbie Saturday, October 01, 2011  

Super cute, Katie :) Love the fall theme!

Lauren (mytime) Saturday, October 01, 2011  

Love the leaf idea on top! WOW! Now I'm thinking Thanksgiving Table place setting/favor boxes! LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP