My Time Made Easy: A Year in Review

>> Tuesday, October 4, 2011



So it's the last of our scheduling posting this month for My Time Made Easy, and on the last day each month, we all use templates from the past to remind you of what fun they are!

We are all really focusing on the holidays and gift giving (well, after all most of these template ARE for gift giving!) but as I mentioned in my post the other day, I cant even wrap my head around Halloween yet, so thats about as far as my holidays get at the moment! Haha!!

For those who know me well, know I have a complete obsession with anything pumpkin. And that would definitely include the pumpkin spice latte's from Starbucks!!! They are available now and oh so yummy!!! I remember when Lauren first released her coffee set stamps and templates, the first thing I thought of was the pumpkin spice latte, but alas, somehow there were no pumpkin themed stamps yet from My Time Made Easy (it was the first year and we hadnt made it to the holidays yet!!!)

So NOW, now i can finally make my Pumpkin Spice Latte themed giftie! I used the To Go cup!
To create the large pumpkin, I used the the digi set, A Spooky Surprise. For the smaller pumpkins along the bottom of the template, i used the acrylic version! See, it really is good to have both! And often Lauren sells them in bundles! *wink wink*
I used one of the sentiments from the Grab a Cup sentiments set to stamp along the coffee lid using Staz On ink. So it wont rub off!

So now you think... well this is very cute... but what is a good gift for inside?

What about a starbucks gift card?!
You could of course put all kinds of goodies in there. But seeing all that pumpkin-ie goodness on a coffee cup just makes me want a pumpkin spice latte! I'm gonna guess the gift recipient may feel the say way... and so now... they can! :D

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today and see what they also have to share!


7 comments:

Monique Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

Fantastic idea Katie. I can already taste that pumpkin spice latte. Our Thanksgiving is this weekend and I cant wait for pumpkin pie!! Great inspiration this month :)

Norma Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

Fabulous gift idea for all coffee LOVERS!! Love this idea Katie!! TFS
Hugs

Velta Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

What a great creation Katie!! Love me some pumpkin!!

wendy Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

super creative idea ...love it

Michelle Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

Fabulous, Katie! I also love the pumpkin latte and this would be a cute way to 'give' one to a friend. BTW, have you had the salted caramel mocha? Oh, yum!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP